M&E Equipment Traders are proud to announce we have now teamed up with Realise Engineering. This partnership offers M&E Equipment clients complete engineered and turnkey solutions to their processing needs.
M&E Equipment Traders understands that manufacturing in Australia can prove quite challenging therefore your company requires a competitive edge. We believe with M&E's extensive stock of new and used equipment matched with Realise Engineering's vast industry and engineering knowledge we are able to offer practical turnkey solutions at an extremely competitive price.
Please feel free to contact our sales staff to discuss your project needs.
Realise Engineering Company Profile
Realise Engineering is a dynamic engineering business established in 2007 to provide and specialise in excellence in engineering solutions across a wide range of industries from FMCG to Manufacturing. The team consists of highly skilled, experienced and trained Mechanical and Chemical Engineers, Project Managers and Tradesmen.
Realise Engineering can provide practical solutions to small challenges or provide turnkey solutions to more complex projects such as liquid processing and wastewater plants, powder blending and packing, production line installation, system design, control and implementation through software. The company caters for clients of all sizes.
Our experience includes green and brown field projects with process, structural, mechanical, automation and control and line optimisation in the Food and Beverage Industry, Dairy Industry, Baking, FMCG, Water Purification, Waste Water Treatment, Mining and Chemical Industries. We have over 50 years combined engineering experience within the team.
Services provided by Realise Engineering include;
- Project management including contract management, project engineering and contractor management.
- Project financial management including budget preparation and scoping.
- Project work supervision for safety system implementation and compliance purposes.
- Tender and specification preparation.
- Plant layout and design, machine design.
- Machine analysis, root cause determination & solution implementation for OEE improvement.
- Optimisation, feasibility studies and research & development.
- Structural design, drafting & detailing using the latest Tekla Structures v2016 (X-Steel) & AutoCAD software.
- Factory Design, 3D modelling using Autodesk Factory Design Suite.
- Mechanical design, drafting and fabrication detailing using Autodesk Inventor Professional and AutoCAD software.
- Lion, National Foods and Dairy Farmers
- Goodman Fielder Limited
- CHEP Australia Ltd
- Allied Mills Ltd
- PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand
- ABB Australia
- Jalco Group Pty Ltd (Food & Beverage, Home Care and Automotive divisions)