New Magnesium Alloying Furnaces & Ingot Casting Plant09 March, 2016
Brand New & Complete Magnesium Alloying Furnaces & Ingot Casting Plant consisting of 2 Brochot Casting Lines, Each Equipped With Casting Stations & 5 Alloying Furnaces.
M&E Equipment Traders have obtained 2 new magnesium ingot casting & cooling lines. Up-to-date technology equipment was intended to take place in the new project of AMG in Queensland, Australia. Service financial problems lead the owner to sell the entire equipment which was awarded by French leader BROCHOT, manufactured and already delivered from France. The magnesium ingot casting lines are made according to the Australian Standard & Industry Codes of Practice. The content of the casting lines is composed as follows. Each station is equipped with:
- Their own centrifugal pump, casting pipe, mould pre-heating and mould spraying system.
- Its protective gas mixing system and piping to convey the active cover gas to the compartments.
- The control of metal supplied to meet the ingots quality with respect to size, weight & surface finish.
- The casting conveyors equipped with state-of-the-art speed regulation to ensure high quality ingots be produced safely & reliably.
- The casting system does not need skimming and produces oxide free ingots thanks to advanced technology.
At the outlet of each 2 parallel casting conveyors, produced ingots are transferred to a common cooling line where ingots will be cooled down to 40 degrees C. The installation is guaranteeing dry ingots prior to accumulating into bundles (out of scope of supply).
- One complete casting line containing 2 casting stations are fully equipped to cast alloy either in 8-10 & 12kg with a respective production capacity of 2.7Mt/h 3.0Mt/h and 3.2Mt/h.
- The second casting lines is fully equipped with 1 casting station to produce pure magnesium in 23kg ingots with a rated production capacity of 3.7Mt/h and one casting station to cast alloy either in 8-10 & 12kg with a respective production capacity of 2.7Mt/h 3.0Mt/h and 3.2Mt/h.
- Both lines are provided with Instrumentation, PLC's, control devices, etc.
Specifications & Technical Drawings
- View Specifications
- View Furnace Description
- View Furnace Electrical Description
- View Furnace Electric Switchboard Pic
- View Specifications
- View General Description
- View Chinese Description
- View Drawing & Pics
- View Casting Station Pump
- View Casting Pipe Assembly
- View Ingot Mould 8-10-12kg
- View Ingot Mould 23kg
- View Sleeper Ingot Mould Trapezoidal
- View Ingot Mould Interlock
- View Casting Conveyor Left Train
- View Casting Conveyor Left Train 2 & 3
- View Mould Heating Station